Monday, April 02, 2007

 

Toe Condom & GOT CAMP!

It had to happen sooner or later - I got an icky toe infection. I had a stash of Cipro antibiotics on the boat ready for just such an emergency so that wasn't the issue. The problem was how do I keep the wound clean and dry given that we had to land the dinghy thru the dirty ocean water onto the beach to go ashore?

The answer was the improvised toe condom. Simply take a ziploc sandwich bag, cut off the zipper, stick it on the toe and wrap with a rubber band. Not TOO tight! Anyway, I wasn't confined to the boat and was able to do all the fun stuff with Jonesy and friends.

GOT CAMP! I just got my email confirmation letter that I have been accepted to Meg Swansen's Knitting Camp Retreat 2.75 this summer again!!! Whoooo hooooo! I can hardly breathe!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I'll be surrounded by wool and fellow knitters for days and days. Now I really have to finish my Grass Creek Park vest before July....what FUN!

Comments:
SO glad you were able to get that email! I just got 2.75, too, so we'll see each other again. And maybe Bobbie will drive up Saturday night!
 
YA HOO!!! I am so excited!!! CAMP is in just over 100 days...... YES, I can hardly wait.......
 
Yep-
I'm planning to drive up on Saturday to see you gals!
 
Can't wait to see you again in July. Take care of that toe!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?