Sunday, December 16, 2018

 

FISH HAT CHART


Here is the 25-st repeat charted for the fish motif on my most recent hat. Now you can knit your own hat!

I took a nice fish chart I found on Pinterest and modified it to become a continuous school of fish around the hat.

Of course, because that hat was completed and has been mailed off already (!) I had to start a new project. Yes, I have many projects in progress, but it is a manageable gaggle at the moment.

Years ago, I designed and knit a shawl for my late sister Dana-Marr. It uses a traditional "Feather and Fan" lace motif from the Shetland Isles worked to fit in a double triangle to form a triangular shawl.

Now I am knitting it again at a smaller gauge with Knit Picks gradient Stroll yarn. It's really a very simple knit as there is only 1 row out of 4 that requires attention, the remaining rows are either all knit or purl. Great for watching downloaded movies and BBC television series  with Jonesy on the boat.

Finally, after many years, I found a box of "Ribbon Candy". Not to eat (but I will), but to have as a photo with my Ribbon Candy knit Ornament pattern. I've been surprised at how many folks have never seen or heard of this Winter Holiday season sweet. So this explains why I made up my little pattern to look the way it does. Now you know.

Life is good.




Labels:


Comments:
Thanks for sharing your fish! I used to love that candy!
 
I LOVE my new fish hat! Kirk and I both love it and will share it! xoxoxoxoxo

 
How many stitches do you put on
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?